Friday, November 23, 2012

Early Christmas for Foster Children



I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and make it through the holidays with happiness.
PURPOSE
I'm sending this note on behalf of 599 foster children in the Cumberland County Foster Care system. Their holidays are spent without their families at no fault of their own. After i had the pleasure of to Sandra Robertson, Foster care Supervisor at the Department of Social Services she let me know how rough the holidays are for the foster children. Being without family is hard enough. These children live a lifestyle of hand me down donations and seconds. Many times teenagers get left out because the community donates toys for younger kids and babies often forgetting about the teenagers.
GOAL
I have raised thousands of dollars in the past for various projects and this Christmas season i'm focusing my energy to raise at least $59,000 to purchase brand new gifts for every foster child in my hometown. I have partnered with S.T.A.R.S. ( http://www.Starsworldwide.net ) Non-Profit to make donations tax deductible. If you can donate any amount towards this goal you will be issued a Tax Deduction Certificate.
*** DONATION INFORMATION ***

Checks can be written to
Striving To Achieve Real Success (S.T.A.R.S.)
Bank Account & Routing numbers
are 
available upon request
for wire transfers.
If we reach our goal
A documentary will be made
All contributors will be credited on the DVD
unless you wish to
not receive the credit.
Thanks for your time,Saint Michael
910.303.6272

No comments:

Post a Comment